- Disney installs Genuine Smart Tint on their Conference Room
- Featured Client list
- Smart Tint, Inc & NASA Johnson Space Center
- Microsoft's E3 press conference utilizes Smart Tint, Inc
- Smart Tint, Inc & Honda Canada Automation
- BAE Systems & Smart Tint, Inc
- Titletown Tech & Smart Tint
- Reebok uses Genuine Smart Tint on their display boxes
- Indiana Pacers Athletic Center featuring Smart Tint
- BMW Zentrum powered by Smart Tint, Inc
- MOD Construction installs Smart Tint switchable film
- Hampton Court Palace & Smart Tint, Inc
- Pike installs Genuine Smart Tint switchable film
- Smart Tint operating at Grand Central NYC
- Chobani offices powered by Smart Tint, Inc
- Cogburn Law offices powered by Smart Tint
- Walmart completed by Smart Tint, Inc
- West Coast Customs installs Smart Tint, Inc
- Smart Tint Installed & Operating in University Hospital ICU
- Love Your Melon Powered By Smart Tint
- Inside HGTV's Smart Home of Your Dreams
- 4KIDS installs Smart Tint, Inc
- How Smart Tint is Manufactured
- Nintendo, John Cena, & Smart Tint
- Atlanta Hawks & Smart Tint
- CBS features Smart Tint on tv show Pure Genius
- Mercedes-Benz installs Smart Tint
- Smart Tint Reviews
- Smart Tint's Trademarks
- Smart Tint Featured on Tiny House Nation on A&E !
Self Adhesive PDLC Film
For car window glass
VL-Auto PDLC Film For Car Window Glass / Skylight
PDLC Film is a well know high tech product which can switch from transparent to opaque instantaneously under electricity application. It is transparent when power on and opaque when power off.
Mostly PDLC film is using for laminating switchable privacy glass or stick on float building glass surface, It has a widely use for building and construction area, Like window and doors, partitions, displays and projections etc.
Nowadays, more and more people requires PDLC film technology to use on their private car glass. This can get them not only safety clear drive and also their privacy in the car.
Switchable smart window film is one of the latest technological breakthroughs, enabling glass to be instantly transformed from a clear state to an opaque state, by the flicking of a switch, providing immediate privacy and security, when required. The latest generation of switchable smart window film provides a simple, affordable alternative to other 'intelligent glass' solutions.
The switchable smart window film has a self adhesive layer, on one side of the film, which makes it very easy to apply to new glass or indeed retro-fitted to existing glazed areas.
Once the smart window film is installed, the window film technology requires a power supply and consists of a simple on-off mode, switching from frosted (translucent), in off mode, to clear (transparent), in on mode. It does this by passing an electrical current through an LCD interlayer, in the window film, and acts as an 'electronic blind' providing control over the privacy and security in areas with glass windows and glazed partitions.
The most promising switchable window technology today is electrochromic (EC) windows. The electrochromic thin film stack is deposited on a glass substrate and is typically about one micron thick. The stack consists of ceramic metal oxide coatings with three electrochomic layers sandwiched between two transparent electrical conductors.
When a voltage is applied between the transparent electrical conductors, a distributed electrical field is set up. This field moves various coloration ions (most commonly lithium or hydrogen) reversibly between the ion storage film through the ion conductor (electrolyte) and into the electrochromic film. The effect is that the glazing switches between a clear and transparent blue-gray tinted state with no degradation in view, similar in appearance to photochromic sunglasses.
Do you love the look of a clear glass and enjoy the openness that clear glass offers for partitions in offices, bathrooms, showers and dressing rooms provide but you would also like to be able to have cover for privacy when needed? That's where electric smart glass comes in. This technology switches the color of the glass from clear, to opaque so you cannot see through it.
This is where electric glass comes in. This smart glass technology switches the color of the glass from clear, to opaque so you cannot see through it.
In addition electric glass smart film surfaces can be utilized for image projection whether clear or when frosted. As you can imagine, you get different effects depending upon which you use.
When switched to clear electric glass smart film offers a holographic image projection, while frosted offers a rear projection display. Not only can you can electric privacy glass smart film offer users privacy as well as UV protection, you can also get multipurpose use from the surfaces as an digital projection surface.